RSS2.0

MAGANDANG UMAGA!

Monday, October 6, 2008

i've been sitting here for like 10 minutes trying to figure out a blog title and i had nothing. then erwin signed on, than i heard "MAGANDANG UMAGA!" in my head. so there you go.

anyways, it was a gooood weekend.

friday i got to spend w/ my two best friends:
















had dinner w/ jenny at olive garden.
















and matthew joined us at The Crosby























we enjoyed delicious sweet potato fries, some soju mixed drinks, and sangria. yum.

The Crosby is an interesting place. They have hip hop memorabilia & boom boxes around the place. The kitchen is open relatively late. They bump awesome music (of the 90s rap/hiphop). And it's filled with cool kids. Like Kathy Bernabe dressing kids. Cardigans and V-Necks galore, so at least Matthew and I fit in. haha. I recommend it! If i was a yelper, i'd probably write a review and give it 4 stars.

Saturday, I went down to San Diego with the 714 peeps (Kathee & Gerard) for the Ao1 gig. They did an awesome job!



there are more vids if you go to the actual video.
people came from all over california: san diego, irvine, camarillo, oxnard, palmdale, norcal, lakewood, and wherever else.















the band!
















the ladies!

more from the Ao1 gig on the flickr & i uploaded a bunch more on facebook. for some reason facebook wouldn't let me upload the Audience pictures.

anyways. 2 MORE DAYS TIL NEW YORK!!!!!!1
I CAN'T WAIT! Our flight is at 10:45 on Wednesday morning! WHAT UP 2-1-2! Julian agreed to let me borrow his DS for the flight! yay! I need to pack before Tuesday's meeting.

That's all. Purely an informative update on the ups in my life. 'Til next time my friends!

<333

0 comments: