RSS2.0

a week without internet

Monday, October 20, 2008

can make me want to punch myself in the face, repeatedly, for entertainment purposes. because it was just that boring. luckily, my dad has about 300+ dvds in his collection. and i watched at least half a dozen movies. all of which were romantic comedies. i'm such a sucker for those rom-coms.

ANYWAYS, the week without internet has been interesting:
- movies galore
- trying to use aim on my blackberry
- sleeping on a bench in the park like a bum
- making a cheer to Rihanna's Disturbia
- the americana is alright
- quarantine is the worst movie ever
- talking on the phone is my only form of communication
- i miss my grandma
- the american apparel store at citadel!
- guppy's with angie
- Good Good by Ashanti
- sushi with the La Mirada folks

i don't know what else.
it was a good week.
boring at times.

ok. bye.

life has to begin sometime.

1 comments:

Will said...

i like hor-fli's (horror flicks).

but yes, quarantine is a bad movie.