RSS2.0

My first time

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

recording in a studio.
what else? tsk tsk, dirty minds, you. lawl.

anyways! if you didn't know i've been taking voice lessons since mid-december. i think there has been minor improvements? but yeah, my vocal teacher is super awesome. if ya'll ever want me to refer you guys to him, let me know! he's always accepting new students.

but yeah, i recorded my first run-through on monday. like professional studio & all the equipement and stuff (ask nez, she's been). it's super fun, but nerve racking at the time. by next thursday i should have figured out exactly how i want to sing it, what i like and what i don't like, work on the weaker parts, and also arrange backup vocals. i'm SUPER excited.

like, i know i'm not gonna be a recording artist or whatever, and this is just for fun, and i've always wanted to learn more about music.

soooo, here you go!


Kirsten Ascio - stay - Kirsten Ascio

please comment! something constructive if possible :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

will u marry me?