RSS2.0

and another one...

Thursday, November 6, 2008


a new goal in life: to become a YTS (youtube star)

haha. half-joking, half-serious goal. i mean, it's totally possible. i think 2 requirements is to be 1) cute 2) talented. and since i've already got the first requirement down, i just have to work on my singing. LAWL. i'm kidding. sort of. anyways, that's another cover i did with the talented T-vo & N-pen.

sorry my blogs are so few and far between.

i just don't have much to blog about these days.

I love how the nights are getting colder. it's my favorite thing to really utilize my blanket at night and wear pajama pants. love it.

I watched tropic thunder last night with my bff. hilarious. it was quite good i might say. i love when movies have a lot of cameos. i think lance bass was my favorite. that guy is making a comeback! it's like my boyband days are alive within me, because everytime i watch dancing w/ the stars i'm always cheering him on! go lance! my brother proposed the idea for me, what if Lance Bass and Neil Patrick Harris were together? OMG. talk about my favorite gay couple ever. they could like sing together! haha. man.

thanks to California, they can't get married in our state. lame.

Hey! We have a new president. What up!

kthatsall.
bye!

1 comments:

NeZ said...

neil patrick harris and lance bass.

that'd be legendary!

<3 N-Pen
(yuck.. hahaha)