RSS2.0

Hairvolution: A Comprehensive Look at the Ridiculousness That Is My Hair

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So, I've been feeling nostalgic as of late, looking at old pictures. And I've come to realize that I've had quite a ridiculous variation in hair colors and cuts. Nez gave me the idea of making a post dedicated to my different hairstyles, but I started from my freshman year to the beginning of my third year and it was already too much. That's where most of the action was anyway. I might as well dedicate some time to this post, considering i don't have anything better to do.

fall quarter alone I went through 4 hair colors.
my first night in the dorms with fading green hair.

few weeks later with purple/blue

not sure when this is, but it's pink

then by the end of fall, I was tired of dyeing my hair.
(Go St. Benedict Family :D)

during winter break, I decided I wanted to look like an anime character. So I chopped off my hair.

at guppy's

me with another color and my bro at my parents' 25th wedding anniversary

decided it wasn't short enough, so i cut off even more.

with the in crowd at interfaith.
(i wasn't the only one who went through style changes. check out brenton's shoes!)
btw, can i be skinny again? kthanks.

this hair style lasted through the summer
(picture from vegas!)

at the end of summer, i contemplated growing my hair out, but decided against it

so i thought THIS would be cool. seriously, what was i thinking?
picture from welcome week 2005.

sporting purple in the front & blonde in the back
at Puso Gala 2005.

hair getting longer, thumbs getting shorter.
(fridays for nimz's birthday)

since my hair was getting longer, ponytails were a must.
(vegas to ring in 2006)

spirit rally 2006.

i think Banquet 2006 was a turning point

i was sad about my short hair, and i wanted to grow it out.
(log installs 2006)

finally after growing my hair out for a whole year

Puso Gala 2006 it was somewhat long.

I'm lazy to do the rest. That's just 2004-2006.

Wow, how bored am I.


7 comments:

Ace is... said...

wow, it's so crzy to see this pics of u kirst and the other ppl. i know in these pics. so many changes. i wonder how many style changes i'll go thru. hahah.

itsmetracy said...

dude...I would so go through as many colors as you did if I didn't have to straighten my hair everyday. My hair gets lighter cus I straighten it out a lot. =\

but you pull off all the colors really well...not many people can do that. =D

Anonymous said...

joe is in a lot of those pictures. were u guys dating?

bellamay said...

i think you should take up a productive hobby. seriously kirs, these posts are getting ridiculous!

haha, j/k.

but yay, i was in one of the pictures, however, i look exactly the same.

Will said...

oh so YOU were that one from ring road (referring to welcome week 05 pic). lol.

gerard q said...

i agree with bellamay.
you know what could be a fun hobby?

watching angel.

oh wait..

Anonymous said...

"hair getting longer, thumbs getting shorter."

literally laughed out loud