RSS2.0

and i am tellin' you

Monday, November 24, 2008

Basketball

To dream that you are playing basketball, indicates that you will need the cooperation and assistance of others in order to achieve your goals. Perhaps you are standing in the way of your own progress and need to ask for help.

Dress

To see or wear a dress in your dream, represents a feminine outlook or feminine perspective on a situation. You are freely expressing your femininity.

I don't really remember the dream besides those things.

Anyways. Another excellent weekend, another excellent Benefit Concert. Good job to all! It was really nice seeing everyone.

I really missed these guys:

The Class of '08 back together again.

Hopefully we'll all be together again soon.

In other news, I watched Twilight on Saturday. Now, that's what I call a piece of crap movie. The only thing that saved it for me, is how hot Robert Pattinson is. WOOOO. I mean, seriously. But yeah, the movie was crap. It didn't do justice to the book AND it was just bad in general. But hey, if anyone wants to watch it, I'm down to watch it again. Just to watch Edward Cullen for 2 hours is fine by me. LOL.

K, another week! I'll be on my way.

Peace.

0 comments: