RSS2.0

reading all day

Sunday, November 16, 2008

i spent the majority of my day reading. and it was quite enjoyable. no, i wasn't studying, obviously. what would i be studying for?

***sidebar story
i was at CSL on my laptop watching Angel (shut up.) and i see mark sescon walking in to CSL. he walks up to me and says "hey kirs, what's up? are you studying?" and i laugh and say, "what would i be studying for?"

"Life?"

***end story

ANYWAYS, i just finished reading Twilight a few hours ago, after starting it at 2pm. I'm taking a break from reading the 2nd book to rest my eyes a little. so i'm writing a blog? i don't know. the book is freaking awesome!!!!!1 anyone feel me on that?

the movie comes out next friday!
i'm either gonna watch the midnight showing if there is one, OR on saturday. I CAN'T WAIT.

k. i will resume reading soon.
goodnight! assuming i go to sleep at all.

0 comments: