RSS2.0

brand new day

Tuesday, September 30, 2008



today was quite the productive:

i cleaned my room for like, 3 hours. i finally made progress. as you can see in the first picture, i finally got most of my clothes in the closet. there are a few bags full of stuff i'm gonna try and sell to buffalo exchange. i'm moved the wood for my bedframe against the wall so i can actually walk in front of my closet now. there's still some stuff in there that's not mine, so i can't really do more until it's out. i actually have like 6 small unpacked boxes in the closet. haha. in the second picture i finally uprighted my bookcase, but i still have clothes on the ground. along with my mattress. oh well. soon and very soon. slowly but surely. only time will tell. the grass is greener on the other side. what other cliches are there? are those even cliches?

anyways! i also did laundry. my parents got a new washing machine a while back, but i haven't used it yet. since i did all my laundry for the past 2 years at pbay (sad face). it's so freaking technical. there's like an option FOR EVERYTHING. AND... yeah. i can't think of anything else. it took me forever to get my load started. that sounds weird. moving on...

i love tv. goes without saying. well apparently not, since i just said it. heroes was bomb. better than last week. i'm gonna watch himym after this blog.

went to irvine for the 8th time since i've moved home. that's a lot, considering i've been home for like.. 10 days. grrreat. i feel the fight with my parents coming soon. there was already a preview on sunday morning right before i left for motp. i'm gonna try to not upset her in the next few days, so i can still go out and play.

my lola isn't here. her room is empty & it looks like her stuff is gone. she was here when i left, i dno where she is now. i'm thinking she's either at my aunties house or at a home? but i hope she's okay.

tomorrow? i have a dentist appt in the morning, i should be sleeping right now. my appt is at 9. gonna see if i can clean more, do some more laundry, pick up my contacts in irvine. then LIWANAG FIRST MEETING!!! WHAT UP!!!!!!

i'm excited. but nervous. apparently i'm old now too. weeeird.

goodnight!

at first i was afraid, i was petrified.

1 comments:

Will said...

"burgasm." LOL.