RSS2.0

from the bottom of my heart

Monday, September 29, 2008

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH.
There are not enough so's in the world to thank you guys for all that you have done for the past month and a half. Thank you so much for your sacrifice, not just for me & mel or for UCC, but for Him. From the bottom of my heart I appreciate it, but I know that last night He was up there smiling. And I'm sure He was dancing along too.

DUDE, YOU GUYS SOUNDED SO FREAKIN' GOOD!!!!! NO JOKE! I can't tell you how many people came up to me and told me how amazingly beautiful you guys sounded. AND I'm not a great conversationalist, so many of those conversations were awkward. haha. BUT IT'S ALL GOOD!
Sorry if i made awkward huge smiling faces during mass, it's only because hearing you guys makes me smile awkwardly big!

Erwin asked me yesterday "So what are you going to do with your life?" and I DON'T KNOW! What am I going to do without you guys?! Thanks for making this whole process stress free AND FUN! Practices rarely stressed me out, because you guys made it fun and awesome! You guys really made this easier for me! I'm going to miss you guys!

To Choir:
Thank you for being patient with me when I didn't know what I was doing, musically or in general! Thank you for making this a prayer & really taking it seriously. I could see it in all of your faces, how much you loved praising Him and giving your all. It truly inspires me. You guys sounded like angels, no joke.

To the VERY VERY VERY talened musicians:
zOMG. You guys are SERIOUSLY rockstars. Freakin' MOTP ALL STAR BAND. Thank you so much for bringing your own style & talent into this family. IT WAS AWESOME. You guys made the music FUN and DIFFERENT, but still so prayerful. CAN WE START A BAND?!?!?!

To MEL:
THANK YOU SO MUCH MEL. For everything! All the hard work, THE COPIES, organizing! Being patient with me. I seriously could not have done this without you. You are seriously so awesome. Not just as a musician but as a leader AND an awesome friend. Thank you for listening to me rant. And making sure that I'm okay when I'm emo. I can't thank you enough! Not just for motp, but for EVERYTHING MEL. I LOVE YOU! (now, you better not use that against me.)

Finally, this has been one of the hardest weeks I've had in a long time, outside of motp, and you guys seriously made all the troubles disappear. Thank you for making me smile.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!

<333, Kirsten

YOU GUYS ARE HOTTTT!


ps. YOU GUYS ARE BEAUTIFUL!
pps. MOTP CHOIR HANGOUT! THIS SUNDAY!!!! more info to follow!

0 comments: