RSS2.0

my favorite time of the school year

Tuesday, September 23, 2008


WELCOME WEEEEEEK!!!!!!

even if i'm not a student, i still love the rush of it all. new faces and excitement of trying to get people to join liwanag. WOOOOOOOO. i mean, sure, there's the pitfall of being rejected by people who "pretend" to be on the phone, but it's all good.

we've got a prime time spot this year, right in front of Langson Library. last year, we had crappy spots all the way by Humanities. The drawback is that we're in Douchebag City by all the frats. haaaa. all goood.

I have a feeling the rest of the week is gonna be De-wait for it-lightful! Delightful! Speaking of delightful things, fall tv has started! WHAT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last night i watch Heroes! AND IT WAS AWESOME! and when i got home, i watch How I Met Your Mother on cbs.com. whooooo. man, it was awesome. I didn't get to watch Gossip Girl yet. Does anyone know if that plays online anywhere?

Well, I think we're gonna pack up soon? Or now. I'm gonna run outta battery soon.

so PEACE.

1 comments:

NeZ said...

douchebag city. good one.

http://cwtv.com/cw-video