RSS2.0

i really want to kick it with you

Monday, September 22, 2008

you'll be my american boy.
that song is stuck in my head right now. i just fell asleep for like... 10 seconds. i'm so tired right now, but i wanted to blog.

funny thing is, i don't know what to say. but it's okay! today was a good day. had brunch and pho for dinner, hung out w/ some of my favorite people. had good times and had good laughs.

although at the end of the night, instead of driving home to pbay i drove to my house. and i was mad tired & almost falling asleep on the road. that is a big time no no.

this week is a big week. welcome week. holla. it's one of my favorite times of the school year. on the reals. i love it. it's going to be different this year, being not a student anymore. that's weird.

i wish i had more time. i mean that in so many ways. i wish i had more time in the summer. i wish i had more time now. if i had more time now, i could probably fit you in my schedule.

ok, i keep falling asleep.
goodnight, friends.

1 comments:

kathleen said...

yah i wish i could drive home to pbay sometimes too.

it's mad clean.. it would be fun living there again.